Friday, February 18, 2005

Indecision... Strength needed, again...

~I lay my life down at ur feet, cos u're the only one I need,
I turn to you and you are always there...
In troubled times, it's you i seek, I put u first, that's all i need,
I humble all i am, all to u...

One way, Jesus
You're the only one that I could live for
One Way, Jesus
You're the only one that I could live for ~

Sigh.. Now thinking of whether to go for Maths Olympiad.
Some of my friends aren't really helping with the decision. I'm just getting more confused.
I know that I really want to go but hesitation creeps in when realize that i'll b alone and that it'll take up my free time.
I just feel so lost again. Maybe the real problem isn't about Maths Olympiad, it's just the last straw that breaks me.. I can't absorb all this at once. I too need someone to spare me a listening ear but who? And when will that person come into my life?
Problems just all come and sure, every1 can deal with one or two problems but when all combined together and u're all alone? Without ur family and friends there to support and guide you through?
I know that my family will be there for me but now, both my parents are not well and i just dun want to trouble them, just want to let them rest and recuperate. My mum is stressed out at work already, i dun want her to worry about me too...
So God's the only one I can turn to now but... I hope to hear from God soon..
I'll have to tell the teacher-in-charge by the end of the school day latest..
I shall be strong and try to focus on one problem at a time..

No comments: