Thursday, November 03, 2005

Crazy me...

Hmm... Time to tell the world how crazy and random I am... =p
Had choral night yesterday but rewind to the morning and the afternoon...
Rehearsals started at 8, ended at 12 plus...
I've been wanting to go to the beach and soak in the sea since don't know when so since there was a break from 12 plus til 5, our reporting time...
I er... went down to Sentosa... Now before that, I must explain that I'm not normal. Lol. But seriously, was wondering if I should go to Sentosa alone cos it seems really weird... But ya in the end, I went down alone.
So took a bus from school to Little India then took the MRT to HarbourFront before taking the free shuttle bus to Sentosa. Went Palawan Beach and er... ya. Soaked in the water. Er.. was thick-skinned enough to ask a stranger to take care of my bag for me... Oops? Anyway... was soaking in the water and just relaxing and singing random songs... mostly Christian songs... They calmed me down quite a bit. One of the most relaxing times ever...
Then after changing, ya, i bought a change of clothes... Went down to the Ferry Terminal and got late lunch... oops? Burger King... Then went back to HarbourFront and eventually school..
After make-up and briefing, choral night... Fast-foward to the highlight of the day.
gan jie, shao and glo gave me this big doggie. -hugs- thanks. that's all for now.. dun feel like blogging anymore. yep

No comments: