Friday, October 07, 2005

bad mood

Before i start blogging the focus of this entry, shall first start screaming at you...
You are really a coward. You didn't dare to look this way. Were you afraid that there's poison? What the... Stupid person. Your friend had to pull you yet you ran away. So pro...

There. I'm done scolding you. Now, to blog about why I was in such a bad mood even before that episode with 'you'. Had maths paper this morning. Haiz. I knew it. I knew it. I knew that I would die badly for the paper. Wouldn't it be ironic if I actually passed my science yet failed my maths? Sighs. Anyway, there's history on monday but i'm really tempted not to study... it'll make me more relaxed... Ahh!!!! I'm so dead. Then again, that's what I've been saying since after the maths paper. While I'm at it, I like to declare that I've got crazy. I'm insane too.. Whee... =) Rite. that's all for now. my nice nice post about my day...

No comments: