Sunday, October 16, 2005

My week

Hiya. Haven't blogged for quite a long time... So this might be a long entry. Depending on how much time I want to spend blogging and how much time I can spend blogging. I'll be doing a chronological account, okie?
Monday (10/10)
Last paper.. History. It was delayed by 45 min so was talking to gan jie.. The paper then after that... Escape 101. Go read gan jie's blog if you want. But the gist of it was that gan jie didn't feel like going out and in the end, we just stayed on the bus and er... separated from glo and shao... And actually we thought of the escape idea in only 5 min... After that, we convinced them we were going to bugis but we actually went j8 with hui shi's cuz... After that, was just lots of laughter.
Tuesday (11/10)
Didn't have any more papers so didn't go school... Went and visit Vera jie jie, my mum's friend's daughter... But ya, it was fun talking to her. After that, went with my mum to uncle's office for a photo shoot. Lol. Cos my uncle was helping to take pictures of my mum's beaded ascessories. My mum gave me the title of "Art Director". Lol. Was supposed to help think of design ideas so that the pictures would turn out nice. Such as scattering beads next to the products and such. Very fun.. =)
Wednesday (12/10)
Dad took leave too. So brought us to the zoo.. Ok, I was obsessing over the different animals.. Such as the white tigers, mangooses, etc... Dun ask why I like them. My taste is just weird... But it was fun watching the various shows and all. And a lot of walking. So got tired and all. After walking from 9 to 3, just went home and everyone just rested... There are some pictures. Might upload onto my MSN space, okie?
Thursday (13/10)
Dad still on leave. So went Science Centre. Had nice breakfast. Pancakes at Macs. Yummy. Then after that, was walking around looking at the various exhibits. Rather fun. Especially with Jonathan around. Lol. Walked for longer than expected. Dad decided to drive up to JB for lunch. So had lunch before driving to Pasir Ris Park. Interesting how I'm so busy... And how my dad gets all these ideas for family bonding. But it works.. Anyway, picture this. Playground, younger brother, me. I get so childish and start running around and playing with him. More pictures... I might upload.
Friday (14/10)
Supposed to go back to school. But in the end, since my group wasn't selected for choral nite, I was just slacking around. Watching gan jie's group rehearse... Lol. Then after that, grabbed a bite b4 going back to HPPS. Dragged gan jie along. =) Talked to Ms Chiang. Rather interesting. Then I had to rush back to school for CCA meeting. After CCA meeting, went to Coronation. Gan jie still with me. =) Had maggi mee and bubble tea. Then talked for over an hour... Yep, gan jie, we talked that long. It rained heavily outside. That was just random. But to me, it means quite a bit...
Saturday & today
Don't feel like blogging anymore. Gist of things is that my mood took a downward turn.. Dun ask why. I won't tell most people. I've decided not to open up other than to the selected few. and it's really few... That's all. See ya. Bye bye.

No comments: