Sunday, October 23, 2005

Internet & blogging.

First, before I start blogging, let me just write out how I will use my various blogs from now on. Since I have 4 blogs, it gets hard to maintain but I still want to keep all of them so just use them for different occasions.
This blog - my life + christian perspective on how things went?
http://melikes.blogspot.com - mostly for me to gush on about my obsessions...
MSN space - hmm. random topics? will be rather similar to this blog at times... might copy entries over, okie?
Private blog - quite "duh". private. things i want to blog abt without letting others read

Ok. Now shall blog about yesterday. My weekly entry on church and all. In the morning, had secondary school league, bowling... Didn't do very well so shall fast-foward? But quite happy that my mood wasn't affected by my poor performance.

Rushed home for lunch, bath, then went for core group.. er. was late so went in during glorify.. sorry. but ya, really enjoyed it. the cons of skipping church for even one week. Had a quick sharing and testified of how God helped us during exams.. Ya, I can finally cheer up about my results. It's not good but I choose to look at it another way... At least I passed the 50 mark...

Cell.. Hmm.. Gel was fun. growth was a nice reminder to me about several issues... ah well. Fast-foward to service. The p6s joined us! Thus, the chapel was really crowded... Had to sit quite far back.. Nvm lah. It was nice to see the chapel packed. Worship. The usual. -jump jump jump- Yippee! Registration for youth camp starts next wk. Finally... Looking foward to it so much.. Sermon... Er.. "What in the world-wide-web are you doing?" Basically, the Internet. Did a internet addiction test.. Oops. I'm in the middle range.. There were a few other things but was starting to feel guilty... Didn't go up for altar call but was still touched by God.. In the sense that I just knew what I had to do after the service.. Yikes. Tears of guilt. But I needed those tears lah. =)

Dinner. Finally went for dinner as a cell after exams. But the queue and the price of Black Canyon put some people off.. Was tempted to just eat Macs as well. Ah well, could finally get a seat so just joined them at Black Canyon. Ordered hot dog set... Then went to Macs with Kelly to find Jeann and Jo.. waiting for the food to come so was bored...
Finally, food arrived. Actually, it was rather fast but it was just late. After 8. So was hungry... Should not have ordered hot dog. My fries were being eaten.. Lol. Just jkg. It was nice to have dinner and watch all the "entertainment"... haha. Hmm. I'm having a mind block now, can't write much anymore. Ah well, that's it then. But ya, my mood is rather good now.

No comments: