Monday, October 02, 2006

staying up late

Urk. Not a good thing when I start to stay up past 11 for quite a few days... At least it's not consecutive. With the exception of last week. Was rushing out biology assignment. Oh well. Been attempting to do the english articles for the media project. Of all times, why did it have to be now?! I mean, I can't even think of stuff to write and yet I'm trying to produce quality work. It's irritating and annoying. Though it's tempting to go sleep now and just print out whatever I have (which isn't much), I can't. Because I'm having expectations of the level of work that I do. Urk. Feel like swearing. This's just a preview of what it'll be like when the exams come and I start to have expectations. -cringe- I can't just forget about the expectations I have. And then when I fail to meet them, it hurts even more. (Note: interesting use of the word "when"...)

Ohh. And really, I don't think it was such a good idea to pick that particular topic for the English article. I can write it without emotions and stuff, as long as I push things to the back of my head and maintain this weird calmness and control. But it can't last for long. Heehee. Zi zao ma fan? Haha. Laughing at myself. So right, I better get down to finishing up the articles. Oh wait, I've only done half of one and barely started the other one. So corrections, it should be "I better get to down to writing the articles." Heehee. Can't believe I'm finding all these amusing and can spare the energy to laugh at myself. Oh well. Most things are unbelievable anyway.

No comments: