Sunday, January 29, 2006

Hyperness during festive season

Haha. I've been relatively hyper the past few days... And considering that it's school term now, I'm pleasantly surprised. Compared to last year, this year's shaping up to be less moody? Haha. Oh well. I shall start with Friday. Was hyper from morning onwards. Heehee. The school celebration was short and sweet. Hmm. A lot of amusing things. Like the cross-talk. All the chinese idioms. Haha.
Then went back to hpps. More amusement... I think it's the first time the girls and guys interacted so much. Haha.
What followed was memorable. It's been covered by the rest but I'll just write a brief paragraph about it. Caught "Memoirs of a Geisha" with gan jie, glo, shao, sammi, zx, gab, nic, bryan and samuel. Lol. Try focusing on the show when there was entertainment provided by -cough- others. Ya... Then after the show, more laughter..
-cough- Dr Crab -cough- Haha. Yep. =) Dinner at Swensens. Hmm. A lot of laughter as discussion about the movie went on. Pft. Got bullied. But haha. A lot, a lot of laughter. Too many personal jokes. But yep, that'll b a day I remember... =)
Then yesterday, reunion dinner. -cough- Haha. My poor cousin. He's the same age as me but he was mistaken as a kid. The restaurant charged us for 6 adults and 2 kids... It's supposed to be either 7 adults +1 kid or 5 adults + 3 kids... They must think he's below 12. Poor cousin. Haha. Then when a guy posing as "Cai Sheng Ye" came, he gave hongbaos to my cousin and his younger sis and totally ignored me. Haha. I think I'm too old... Haha. No longer considered a kid. But oh well. I can't say I mind.. Heehee.
Today, lol. My mum's favourite time to doll me up... Yep. My hair was messed with by my auntie and mum. And they wanted to apply make-up on me! Dots. Haha. Yep. But overall, it's been a few days of laughter and joy. Hope it stays that way. =)

No comments: