Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Unlike me... so unlike me.

Yes yes, I know the normal thing is to blog about school and all but don't feel like doing that, so too bad. =p Just want to blog about how my behaviour today was so unlike me...
Went chinese new year clothes shopping with my mum and her friend..
Far East Plaza. Mum had this idea of me in boots... Ok... And a denim dress... It was ok but I just had something against the pink collar... Anyway, mum was fixated on the idea of me buying new shoes and outfit so yes... got 2 pair of shoes... One's a slipper... Pink though. Yes kor, don't cringe... Then got a top that's pink and blue... Long sleeve collared shirt.. But yes. The thought of buying so much never occured to me... Especially not at Far East... Oh well... Shall comfort myself that it's due to CNY... But unfair, guys don't really need to dress up as much as girls. Pft... Haha.

No comments: