Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006 - Happy New Year!

Hmm. I guess it's normal to put one's New Year resolution/s on their blogs... But for me, I don't know. I haven't really put them down into words so whatever I'm going to type next is just the first things that come into my mind.

1) Do my TAWG regularly... at least every alternate day.
2) Improve my grades = no more slacking as much as Sec 1 and 2...
3) Complete at least the 2 disney jigsaw puzzles that I've bought but haven't done.
4) Learn to play the guitar (ok.. this was just random but since there's a guitar in my room, why not?)
5) Be more fit physically (benchmark: improve my 2.4 timing by a minute??)

Hmm.. That's all for now. Feeling too lazy to think of some more... Besides, it'll be nice if I even fulfil half of those resolutions. =p

No comments: