Saturday, March 11, 2006

Issues

I don't think this entry will make much sense since my thoughts are rather disorganized as usual. =p But seriously, I couldn't come up with a better title because today's entry will cover quite a few things.

A few people have been blogging about the Johari/Nohari window and how it cannot be used to describe a person accurately. In fact, it seems senseless to waste time on this "window", right? Personally, my reasons for asking people to do my Johari & Nohari window were...
1) Fun. Amusement... It was interesting to see how people viewed me as...
2) Comparison. It wasn't to find out who I was. Rather, it was to find out how much of what people think wasn't true or to put it simply, a facade. -blinks- I'm not making sense, am I? Oh well... Next topic. I'll have to edit this part of the entry some other time.

Anyway, over the past one week, I did get moody for one day... Which is kind of surprising. Considering that my mood last year was just this constant moodiness. =p Oh well. Here, I apologize to anyone of you that had to put up with that last year and part of this year. =p Anyway, back to the original topic. I was moody over something that I didn't really expect. Results. After my results last year and all, you would think that I've gotten more used to failure. But this time, I guess it was my pride and ego that was hurt quite badly. I had relatively high expectations for that subject. Strange but true. So when I didn't meet that expectation and did worse than expected, it was quite hard to bear. I almost broke down in class... Note the "almost". I got out of that moodiness soon afterwards though. Then only at home, after showing parents that result, did I finally break. But yes, I just feel like typing out this weird logic that I have. Basically, it's not good to aim high. Because the higher you aim, when you fall, the distance from your aim is more so you get hurt more. Warped? But it applies for me. But there's always exceptions.

Over the course of this week, there were so many things I wanted to blog about but now, I'm just not in the mood. Anyway, would those who actually still visit my blog just tag and say that you people do? Thanks. Because I'm getting tempted to just change the URL of this blog and make it a private blog or something. Since no one's reading. At least, I don't think so.

No comments: