Sunday, March 19, 2006

Saturday craziness... -blinks-

Hmm... Ok. Yesterday was my first day on the computer after 5 days away at OBS so it became a time of catching up on my friends' lives through their blogs... As usual, I became kind of affected by what I read as usual and started getting a bit reflective. (Disclaimer: reflective no longer equals moody, ok?) Ok, fine... To be really honest, I think that if anything else had cropped up, I probably would have broken down. I was that close to crying. =p But it was only for about 5 minutes, ok?
After that, went to KAP and had lunch... Lol. Yay! Samantha agreed to go for Games Day! Whee! Anyway, Games Day was fun and amusing and during the short service, I got a reminder of certain stuff that I forgot since 2004... After that, dinner again with the same group of people. Lol. Hmm... Can't blog about it much. So sad. Anyway, after going home, was just so caught up in a book and also being amused. Anyway, I really feel like saying "Thanks!" to those who made me smile or laugh in one way or another yesterday & today! -cough- It really made my day and I cheered up a lot. =) Hmm... Should I do a special mention section? Lol. Anyway, it depends. Hmm. Don't feel surprised if I go around thanking people. Haha. Ok... I think I'm becoming too hyper. =p

No comments: