Monday, March 21, 2005

Disagreements... Sorry.

Hope i can verbalize my thoughts now about what has happened...
Today, it was the usual about Jared and his actions... I tried to defend him but that made matters worse... Hui Shi, Gloria and Shao, i know you think that Jared's a "foot-washing baptist" and that you will cling on to what you believe regardless of whatever i say. I have realized that all this retorting is wearing me down and in a way, affecting our friendship so from today onwards, i shall try my best not to make any comments on this subject...
Regarding our friendship, I shall address this once and for all. i treasure your friendship and i know that we have our differences. But this is driving us apart slowly... Hui Shi, what i m going 2 say won't b much of a surprise to u but for the rest... Ever since the end of last year, I knew that this year won't b easy and that our friendship would be put to the test.. You can blame me for that, it doesn't matter. I admit that I'm the one changing but even though it'll hurt if i lose ur friendship bcos i choose to follow my beliefs, I've been prepared for that.
Gan jie, i noe ur reaction. But I just want to say, you will always be my gan jie no matter what, whether you choose to accept my choice in changing my lifestyle and my beliefs, it doesn't matter... I want to be your friend and to be there for you. No matter what, I promise to lend you that listening ear...
To shao kor, I noe that when i change, you might not accept it, you will most probably give me the cold shoulder but kor, u'll always be my kor and no matter what, i'll always remember the fun i had bullying you... lol =p
Gloria, you listened to me and i thank you for that. But even though u will probably be able to accept the changes better than the rest, I know there are still areas in which we disagree... Glo, I had so much happiness laughing at ur "blurness" and I will always remember how you cheered me up even though you weren't in a too gd mood urself. Thanks
To all of you, I hope we can still be firm friends and be like last time, but that's not possible. What ever happens after this, thanks for being my friends and bring such happiness and joy to my life...
This blog sounds like I'm abt to leave you all or something, doesn't it? Dunno why i m writing all this but it just came out and i just typed it... Promise to get a tagboard soon for all ur comments...

No comments: