Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Mood swings?

Long time no blog cos just didn't feel like it..
So to summarize everything real fast, wasn't in a very gd mood these few days.
On Sunday, some person had to get me so frustrated and I was controlling my anger and trying not to raise my voice at that person. I mean, can't u b considerate of other's feelings? But nvm.
Then yesterday, realized that I've not been keeping my promise. I've been compromising and following the world. I worry. I've start to grow immune to the sins around me. It took a few days b4 my eyes were open. Next time, how long would it take? Would I even realize that I'm sinning? Feeling so depressed so during class time, went 2 the balcony and just sit/stand there and look at the clouds, sing some christian songs. It was so peaceful there but my problems still bothered me. Thanks Glo for realizing that something was up, u left me alone. That was the rite choice. I needed the peace.
Went home, still in that mood. Decided may as well talk to someone who mite actually understand how i feel. Glo, u do understand but not enough. You're one of the few that actually listens to me instead of the other way round. That someone, thanks for the advice and the sharing. U've told me how 2 face the challenges. It wouldn't b easy but I shall try my best. God will give me the strength. I never really knew u yet u listened, thanks for that.
Glo, when reading this, u'll noe what i'm talking abt but pls keep it 2 urself...
Then today, went 2 the HSBC Treetop Walk. Wasn't what i expected.
However, when on the bridge, looking at my surroundings, I was just reminded of this song:

~Who compares to you
Who set the stars in their place
You who calm the raging sea
That came crashing over me
Who compares to you
You who bring the morning light
The hope of all the earth
Is rest assured in your great love~

It was so calm, so peaceful. I wish we could have stayed that longer..
Not much more 2 blog abt..
Oh ya, will b off to camp for the nest 2 1/2 days. B back on fri. Will try to blog.

No comments: