Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Unpredictable

My last blog entry's mood was depressed, upset, etc..
It'll be such a change from the blog entry today.. Qu guo tian qing le.
Yesterday, got some assignments back. Marks weren't lik very gd or what, but it's above average so quite satisfied lah..
Then bowling... It rocks! Went over to bowl with sufen, noreen, vanessa and xin yan. Finally had a chance to play game after so long... First game: 97, 2nd game: 114, 3rd game: 131! I know some might consider this low but at least it makes my average above 110, finally... Besides, 131's my new high score.. Then went home still in such a good mood and surfed the net til mum told me to take care of baby brother.. sighs.
Today was quite normal lah, the usual lesson, etc. Not much to blog abt actually other than the fact that hui shi has just infected me with this urge to decorate the front page of my notebooks just like her... Random quotes, lyrics, feelings all filled the cover.. You wouldn't understand til u see the notebook..
Now i know what to blog about... During assembly, Mr Tan showed this extracts from this blog.. This guy/gal was insulting Nanyang girls just because of one case then he fit all of us into this stereotype.. That's a bit unfair, don't you agree?? Never mind, shall not devote all the time to this guy. No point..
Got to go and rush out homework so bye bye.

No comments: