Friday, January 28, 2005

Just so tired..

Warning: Entry might be depressing...
Ok, thanks to some people who have turned my life upside down and yet, I can't say a thing...
Why do i even bother to consider other's feelings? That's one of my strong points yet one of my weakness...
Today, was already so tired mentally and physically from school, then still got CCA.
I suspect i strained my leg muscle during bowling on tue but still go 4 PE and CCA...
Then just couldn't take the lessons today, especially the last lesson of the day... Was so tired and watching the mainstream people walk past our class didn't help...
They're released half an hour earlier...
Then in bowling, was so inconsistent cos ball too light...
Coach asked me to get 12 pound liao but then problem arises...
Get from where? Friends and coach say different thing so i m stuck in between...
Then when come home, turns out internet server busy so had to release stress by playing "virtual cop 2".
Dun care if the game was lame, it help me cooled down... Quite accurate shooting somemore... 91% accuracy...
Thank goodness internet back on... Hopefully when i wake up tmr, it'll b a brand new day... n i'll feel better...

No comments: