Monday, January 17, 2005

Me against the world???

Been a week since i last updated. Sorri to anyone who does read my blog, though i doubt so...
Just these three days, so many ups and downs. Mum was upset with me over something then lasted in cold treatment and was only resolved the next day.
Then today, Glo had to ask whether I wanted to go 2 NUS school of math and science...
She very persuasive, (not that I blame u, glo) but now thinking about it.
Thinking= haven't made up mind, k?
Sigh. I just wish that for once my life could just be peaceful without any worries...
Oh ya, just want to find out, what is ur reaction when someone says u're guai?
How do you feel? Cos it's like when pple say I'm guai, i kind of resent it til i realize that guai is actually a positive term but then the meaning has changed.
I mean, is it wrong to be guai??
Sometimes, I just find it so hard to keep my convenant with God and yet live in this world. It's just so hard to not conform to the world. There are times where i wished that I could just give in but no... I have to perserve!
Hey, could u all just tag whether u think i shud go NUS school of math and science? Pls...

I dun care what people will say,
I'm running after you.
I won't turn back and go their way,
I'm running after you.
No matter what may come my way,
I'm running after you.
It's you I'm following today,
I'm running after you.

No comments: