Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Obsession over?

Back to blogging as a break from work.
Monday, went to Jurong Point and then was just window shopping...
Looking at all the things I want but cannot have...
Went to jigsaw puzzle shop to inquire about price of jigsaw puzzle frame cos completed 1000 pcs jigsaw puzzle last year then never frame yet...
Then while waiting for her to call the other shops to see where there was stock, I looked at the jigsaw puzzles in the shop and took so long...
There were my usual favourites: Disney princesses (1000 pcs) and one very nice one of most Disney characters... 2000 pcs!!! Then, those very nice glow-in the dark dolphin jigsaw puzzles and also the cute puppies!
Then afterwards, went to Life bookshop to check whether they have the hillsong piano score book...
Been obsessing over it for few weeks liao... Have to wait til this sat b4 can buy from church bkshop..
Then went to some other shops with also cute things...
Gift-A-Name is so nice lor! So many new things since I last went! Everything seems so cute!!!
I m crazy liao, want to buy so many things!
Oh ya, did I mention that I will have a piano this sat? Finally! After 7 years of using my cousin's piano! A piano that I can call my own...
Can't wait...
And maybe, just maybe, a new bowling ball this sunday...
After all, the coach did ask me to buy one soon so have to check with parents...
Oh ya, have music for my blog liao... Song is "One Way" by Hillsong...
Warning: Music is very loud!!
Gtg now... And update wishlist! lol

No comments: