Thursday, April 12, 2007

300th entry

Whoa. I've finally reached the 300th entry mark. At long last... This will be my final entry at this url. Throughout the later part of last year, I was considering whether to change my url. But my friends and I couldn't think of anything suitable. So I decided to postpone it til I reached my 300th entry. It seemed so far away then.


Hmm. This blog was started at the end of 2004. To be precise, it was created after I came back from my 1st youth camp. For those who don't know, "Running after God" was the theme of the camp so ya... I've been blogging a lot more the past year? I only reached my 100th entry mark in April 2006. Then a few months later, I hit my 200th entry mark at the end of November. And now, 5 months later, my 300th entry. Dang. I should have rushed out a few more entries. Then can have my 100th entry and 300th entry on the same day but just 1 year apart. =p


My blogging style has changed a bit. The content of my blog has changed but not as much? My blog serves too many purposes. Sometimes, it acts as a platform for me to "talk" to others. Sometimes, it's a notebook for me to recount what happened. Other times, it serves as an outlet for my emotions. And recently, it serves as a place for my book reviews? =p But another change is that nowadays, I have more entries on my relationship with God and all. Yeps.


As to what my new url will be, I'm not too sure yet. I've shortlisted it down to a few. But as I hinted to mei, it won't be in English. Haha. Yeps. The next time I blog, it'll be on the new url. Ask me for the url? I might leave a link or something though. Depends on my mood. If I'm nice, I'll just provide a link. If not, then happy finding. I already gave a hint. =) Of course, you could always ask me. But whether I'll tell... Hmm. Actually, quite a high chance. Unless I'm feeling playful. =p


Wait. I've got another idea. Leave this blog alone and start a new one. So each 300th entry, a new blog. Hmm... See how things go? But the one thing that's confirmed, I won't be blogging at this url anymore. Mhmm... That's all. Bye! =)

No comments: