Tuesday, April 03, 2007

late night

I should get to sleep? Attempting to finish up one last piece of homework first though... Mhmm.


I realized that I was 30 minutes away from breaking my two twix a day rule. Lol. Ate one at 12:34 so it was the next time so new rations allowed. =) Lol. Hmm... Whenever things pick up slightly, then they go back down again? But at least, there are still relatively high points. They keep me going. Along with my daily dose of faith and hope. Twix too? Mhmm... Lol.


Going to start my fast today. I'm really praying that nothing crops up during lunch. I want to just spend lunch being in God's presence and hopefully, hear His voice. I need guidance, direction, strenght, assurance and many other things... To be renewed once more. Yeps. Think I better go sleep now. After all, I tell people to take care, sleep early so I better do that too. Mhmm. Disclaimer: was staying up for work. Yeps.

No comments: