Saturday, April 07, 2007

joys in my life

Hmm. I really like the past week? To be really precise, there were various incidences that made me smile quite a bit. I've already blogged a bit about tuesday so time to move on to wednesday.


Hmph. Mei left me halfway during physics. But AXIS was rather fun? Heehee. Yeps, I can't be a forensic scientist though. Our group only managed to identify 7 out of the 10 powders. Then after that, Christian Fellowship! =) Actually, there was something else before CF that made me smile but that's for me to know and up to you if you want to find out. =p Lol.


Yay! I'm really thankful for the time of sharing that we had during CF. I didn't really have anything specific planned in mind apart from a few questions and activities for the group. But the flow of conversation was really surprising. Touched on quite a few topics. Thank You God for leading the sharing! =) Mhmm. Wednesday's CF was really enjoyable and it brings a smile to my face when I think abou it. It's only the 5th session but it's already changed a lot from our first meeting. Mhmm.


Thursday... Hmm. Not much happened? Ohh. Just realized that I'm temporarily in charge of Journalism since the Year 5s are excused from CCA. Oh well. I'm excused from writing articles but for some weird reason, I want to complete one last article first. Yeps. After CCA, went off for dental before meeting my parents. Went to pick up Jon from HPPS. Ahh... I miss those primary school days. Lol. Must find time to go back and talk to the teachers! >.< Need to go back for my dose of lectures. Lol. After that, went to church for Maundy Thursday service. Hmm... Throughout the service, I kept thinking about Timeless. Ohh! Just change topic. Went for supper. Ended up eating one plate of bee hoon + 2 and one third chicken wing. Go figure how I got the 1/3. Lol.


Hmm. Friday. Turned down the chance to go east coast. =( Homework. But anyway, ended up sleeping til 12 noon or so? >.< Oh well. Ended up not doing any work. Left the house and met mel for dinner at Holland V. Yay! Sammi came and joined us. 1 out of 2 isn't that bad. =) Made our way to church for Timeless... Honestly, I think I cry too easily. The real-life accounts were just so touching. There's one more thing about me that makes going for special events a bit unbearable. There's always this thought, "What if ... was here. This would apply to ... so much." Throughout the years, I've thought this way many times and various names would be filled into the blank. Oh well. I'm thankful that at least, there was 1 less name in that blank since sammi went. Thanks girl. =) But ya... There were various people who I wished could have made it. Never mind. There's always next time, ya? =) Stayed out a bit more and had supper with mel and sammi. What did I get myself into ah? >.< Oh well.


Today. Got woken up by mummy asking if I wanted to go to a booksale. Normally, the automatic response is yes but what with homework and me being really sleepy, I fell back asleep. Fortunately, changed my mind and decided to go. It was held at Expo... >.< The other side of the island. How I wish that a few of you went with me. I need more pairs of eyes! Sadly, didn't find any book I want. I'm serious. Only bought 1 CD for myself... Realized that I think of my friends way too much. Apart from wanting various people at the book fair, I was also looking out for things for my friends. Hint. The CD wasn't the only thing I bought. Yeps. Oh well. Had to spend the budget my mum gave me, ya? Lol.


Ok. I better get back to work. Sighs. I want to watch the Saturday Night movie. But it's a more logical move not to. Not just cause of the homework but also cause that show would bring me back to the past. Lol. Not literally, of course. I want to sleep! Wait. Change sleep to rest. =p Actually, let's be greedy. I want to sleep and I want to rest. Ok ok. I'm just rambling now... >.< Hmph. Dislikes concerts. Steal people away from me. Haha. Yeps. My "siblings" are all at this concert. Bah. Ok ok. Chermy, stop rambling! Ok. Now I'm talking to myself. =p Oops?

No comments: