Sunday, April 08, 2007

old entries

I confuse myself a lot. It's normally not a smart move to read old blog entries but ya, I felt like reading through blog entries today so yeps..


Surprisingly, my mood was still normal after reading various blog entries? Except that at times, I had no idea what I was reading. As in, I couldn't remember what was it that I blog about. Lol.


Hmm... Didn't just read my previous blog entries. But yes, I confuse myself. I have no idea what prompted this whole reading of entries. And I have no idea why I didn't have the normal reaction. Interesting...


Ok. I'm just blogging about random stuff cause I'm in the mood to blog but have no idea what to blog about. =p


Ohh! I've gained weight. Does that mean all of you will finally stop making me eat more? Nah... Not a chance. But yeps, I guess my metabolism has fallen or I've been snacking too much. Think it's the latter. =p


Whee! New songs in my MP3 player. But prior to that, had to go through the agonizing process of deciding which songs to delete. >.< Bah. Oh well. But sorry mei, I think most of the songs in my player would still fall under your definition of "emo". Lol.


Waiting for tomorrow. It should prove interesting. Or at least, blog-worthy. I wonder why? Lol. The few of you in school will find out tomorrow. Yeps. =)

No comments: