Tuesday, April 10, 2007

eventful tuesday

Was recounting to mei how my day started off quite nicely actually.


Have I mentioned that I get to see the sunrise almost every morning? Ok. Corrections. I don't get to enjoy the whole process but I see the sky when it's filled with various shades of pink, orange and blue. Really pretty. When I left my house this morning, I looked out into the sky and as usual, was just captivated by the colours. Spent a few minutes trying to get a few photos with my handphone camera. Too bad my phone can't capture the colours as vividly as I see them.


While waiting for the bus, my MP3 player started playing "We're all in this together". Normally, I would just skip the song or something since all of us have heard it too much last year? But today, I just let the song play on. It was the right choice. As the song played, I started picturing either the show or our performance. It was really enjoyable just to reminisce about last year's concert. I kept smiling to myself while mouthing the lyrics and had to control the urge to do the actions. Was doing the actions mentally though. =p Mhmm. Yeps. =) You few, up for staying up after CCA ends? Maybe blast music in a classroom and revise for our exams together or something?


Erm. Got woken up in an unusual way. As in, I was no longer sleepy after I reached school. Haha. I shall not go into details. If not, I think I'm going to be "lectured" by more than one person? Heehee.


Cell biology. Hmm... Yay! To my group mates, great job! =) Considering that we finished everything yesterday. Chinese. the usual? Lunch. Whee! It was pretty fun? Haha. Maths. Viva. Oh well. I really should revise for the maths test. =p Art. Hmm... We got briefed about our mid-year exam. The format, the topics tested, etc... Hopefully I don't mess my exams up. Was dismissed one hour early so went down to the table outside the music room and just did my homework. Quite happy that I could finish up chinese and start on maths. It's quite interesting to observe who walks past. Most of the time, I would see various people walking past and then I'll just go back to my work. Fortunately, no one came over to the table. =)


Ok. That ends my recount of the day. As usual, time to address some things. To be really specific, the same issue that I've blogged about quite a bit since the start of the year? On the way home, I was thinking about some things that someone said and I just typed out what went through my mind in my handphone now, and for the first time ever, I'll type it out on my blog.


Hmm. I think it surprises people that I still dwell on that issue a lot. And more than one person has pointed out that I can control my feelings. I agree, but to an extent only. I'm human. The thought of having the opposite response has crossed my mind. But hey, as I said in my previous note, I rather hurt myself than hurt others. And that aside, I've made various promises and there are some things I live by. Things that have long been part of me. It's what defines me. My beliefs, my value system. Over the years, it hasn't changed. Look at it this way. Would you rather I change who I am because of what happened? If yes, tell me. I'll put that into consideration.


A few disclaimers. When I say hurt myself, it's more along the lines of bearing the emotions that come with the decision I make and the stand I take. Yeps. The few of you should be able to tell what I'm talking about in this note. And the question goes out to you all. I would like to know your answer. Thanks. =)

No comments: