Saturday, April 15, 2006

Amusement

Yesterday was interesting, to put it mildly...
Went over to sylvie's house to do physics airlift assignment, or at least attempted to. Sawing wood is fun! Lol.
Anyway, after that was the mad rush from her house to mine and then to sammi's house. I left sylvie's house at 4:40 and went home, bathed, pack my bag and rushed to sammi's house by 6. Not bad... At sammi's hse, I was amusing her, I guess. Took a taxi down to church cause we lost track of time at her house? Lol. Coincidences? Interesting who the first 3 people we saw were. Anyway, lots of shocks, etc. Sammi being evil and being very amused. During doctor's journal, I was stuck between two people who are part of the ACFC. And one of them's like the president of ACFC?! -blinks-
Supper! Being bullied. Sammi, you're supposed to be on my side!
-blinks- why am I even blogging about this in the first place? Oh well... Time to get back to work. Anyway, yesterday was amusing and I digged my own grave so many times too. Haiz.

No comments: