Sunday, April 02, 2006

Interactions

Friends. That has always been one issue I'm too concerned about.
Anyway, there have been various things that just summarize the state of my various friendships with different groups of people..
Thursday, sylvie came over to my house and we just did our homework and then watched "Pride and Prejudice". Quote: "Goddess Divine". Rofl... But ya, the few hours was mostly quite relaxing and just filled with laughter and random stuff...
Friday, going back to Nanyang. Hmm... Gloria has always been able to read me well. -shrugs- Anyway, I realized how much I was still clinging on to things that I should let go... I'll elaborate more on it later... Oh ya, going to Orchard. Some memories that I hold dear.
Anyway, after that, met up with Melanie... Dinner before Lcell... Lots of laughter and random things and getting traumatized. Oh ya, I promise Mel something... Here goes. Melanie is cuter (minus ugly) and hotter than Isaac! But the best part was we got it wrong... There wasn't lcell. So went to Island Creamery. Anyway, that was for Friday.
Saturday, service... Ouch. The one image that's constantly been in my head for the past few services is the idea of two ropes being connected but then it's cut through... The ropes are only connected by a few strands... The thing is, I've to cut away those strands and it'll hurt... I'm purposely being vague by the way... It's quite obvious though what I'm talking about. Fuel... Hmm. Ouch. Trials. Brother Andy sharing his story... It touched my heart... How true. Even though I thought that I've forgiven and the bitterness and pain is no longer there, each time, the tears flow again. Dinner. Hmm. More amusement and I'm kind of surprised by how things have turned out... Anyway, on the bus trip back, was talking to Sammi on the phone... It struck me how our friendship lasted even after Primary 6, something that was kind of unexpected...
Oh well... To put it simply, the friendship with my friends from various groups... HPPS, NY, NUSHS and church... The situation right now is really unexpected... in a good way and in a bad...

Ok. That's enough of reflecting... And now, I'm getting exploited by Sammi! -sulks- I'm probably going to help her with lit homework... Dots... Pft.. Time to stop blogging and help her...

No comments: