Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Recap of saturday.

Sammi reminded me that I didn't blog about westside story and that day... Oops. My apologies. Anyway, that way was hectic and consisted of rushing from one place to another and the best part was I enjoyed every minute of it. Here's how the schedule was like:
9:30 am - 11:30am : Chemistry tutorial
1:30 pm - 4:40 pm : Meet Sis Serena in church to catch up and all followed by service
5:00 pm - Went IMM to support Jonathan in "Cutest kid competition"
7:30 pm - Meet Sammi at Esplanade to watch "Westside Story"
Yes, I'm aware that there are some gaps in times, those times were probably the travelling time.
Hmm. To go into more detail about the day, I guess I'll focus on the last event. Going out with sammi. Even though everything was finalized the night before and was really rushed and last-minute, I can say that I really enjoyed chatting with her and all. It triggered off this thought/realization that I had: "This friendship not only lasted beyond what I expected, but it's probably going to be one of my most lasting friendships, and maybe even longer than some other friendships that I thought would last forever." I rather not go into detail and all but I guess life's just full of the unexpected things. Some things I thought I'll lose, I regained it. Some things I thought I'll have forever, I lost it almost instantaneously.
Anyway, just talking to her was a nice experience. Haven't spent much quality time with her instead of just over the phone. Sammi, I owe you so many more "outings". I'll try my best to get permission for the one thing we both want most, ok? Lol. And ya, we're both booked for Grease, ok? Thanks for inviting me for Westside Story. =)

No comments: