Monday, April 24, 2006

A new beginning?

Hmm... Realized that in many times, the past few months have been nothing like Sec 1 and 2 but rather, a repeat of primary school? Lol. With a few changes, of course.
But it's like I've started to enjoy studying again. Ya sure, I complain about the workload a lot but I'm actually finding school fun. It's like this whole new beginning. And of course, there are other things that have changed a lot from last year. So many things...
But hmm. To put it simply, I feel like I'm reliving the joy and innocence of childhood again. I'm still able to smile and enjoy life without being that cynical or sarcastic. It's as if the previous two years never happened...

Oh well, I've been wanting to blog about this for a while but circumstances never permitted. But now, when I blog, it's such a short entry... Haha. Maybe another time?

No comments: