Monday, April 18, 2005

Mood- Depressed, down, etc...

Strange that my blog entries now all tend 2 b filled with angst and depression? Guess I don't bother blogging unless there's something bothering me, which is quite often. Let's continue from Saturday... Carecell and service.. nothing unusual, rite? Just in case any1 from church does read my blog, so shall not blog much abt my thots... The sermon though was ... relevant? cos some of it really applied to me lor... But my mood was quite ok thanks to some close? friends in church, but wasn't the best of moods due to something... Yes, I shall b vague for obvious reasons...
Sunday, generally ok day lah. Went bowling with cuz then headed 2 dad's hse.
Me and cuz was like trying 2 improve our "dancing" skills.. So long never play PS2 dance dance revolution liao... but still rather average. then cuz was like "u're a born dancer..." where got?? I consider that day's performance quite bad lah... But the problem with playing is that i get tempted to go 2 the arcade and play the real one... Want to see if all this practice helps... Sighs...
Today... Guess the lowest in terms of my mood. Was rather quiet and just kept 2 myself, something that i really dun do often. To do that would b scary as i'm normally hyper, talkative, sociable, etc... Today was just the opposite.. I guess i need a distance around me.. A barrier, some might say. I dun blame you three, it's my fault this time, I've drifted away. Not a conscious effort but still... It just comes naturally liao. I no longer want 2 care, i'll just live through life... I'll just go along with the flow, seeing where this drifting leads me. But it's nice 2 know that no matter how down I get, my family's always there. But now... I must warn those around me, I've grown quieter, isolated myself and even my rare smiles and laughter now, for all you know, they're forced.

No comments: