Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Slacking..

Now in ITE, shall complete my previous unfinished entry... Anyway, yesterday was so stressed out about lit homework and just blanked out and decided not to do my homework. And just slack the whole night away But my mood improved a while after some MSN convs... Yes, people if u talk to me yesterday, you would know who you are. I was laughing away at the discussing of some stereotypes... And also at some of the comments made. So cheered up quite a bit. That person, thanks even though I know that it was not ur intention to cheer me up but thanks anyway. Now hoping that the dialouge session later wouldn't b so bad, but i doubt it...
Anyway, a random question, what is it with guys and answering question? only meant to point at one person... But ya, stop evading the question lah, stupid guy... Oops, shouldn't insult it but it's getting me frustrated. Oh yes, a bit more elaboration on my "emotional problems" as mentioned in my nickname...
In school, I was distancing myself unconsciously from my friends but in a way, that did me some good... Found some new people to hang out with and talk to... Latest obsession during recess and lunch break.. Badminton, still using the badminton racket that yi kai gave me in primary school. But it works well. Have improved a bit since monday... so proud of myself. =) Me happy... Anyway, the prob problems at school is no longer that bad so I'll survive , i guess for now... Er... then for problems not related to school, like church, crush/s, etc...
Let's se... Shall I elaborate? I think I shall be a bit more vague... for obvious reasons. In church, I belong more, i guess but at times, if my closer friends don't come, I'll start feeling a bit lonely? But that's natural lah... rite? Then for crush/s, I really don't know how to explain...
Let's see. I really can't tell whether I like that person... maybe make that two, even if you say I'm a two timer or what, i dun care. I'm not even involved in a relationship, I'm just trying to make up my mind. Samantha, you should understand the best. You went through this once , didn't you? =p Ya but anyway, it's confusing lah.. I dun really want to care about this kind of problems anymore... After all, fairytale endings only happens in the movies so no point worrying liao and getting all frustrated over guys... I agree with some, there are more interesting things in this world than all these problems, right? I can't believe I'm saying all these... Weird for this to come from me, isn't it?
That's all for now, can't think of much to blog about liao...

No comments: