Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Time 2 give up. No point doing anymore

In just one day alone, my mood can b a total roller coaster ride.
Morning- down, withdrawn, can't see the point of smiling or laughing
Late morning- slightly more cheery but was it a false front? Not too sure myself.
Afternoon- Feeling genuinely happy. cos went bowling and it was better than previous sessions
Now- Getting a bit pissed off.. Ok, mayb make that very pissed off
Going 2 b rather abstract now so bear with me.
What happens if u agree with both sides on different things?
What happens if both sides don't care abt what you say?
In the end, u get blamed by one side and ignored by the other.
Yes people, those that really noe me should noe what this situation is about. But so?
I've said this more than once but did u guys care? NO! I've running out of energy. I really can't be bothered but for the simple fact that I care too much. That's my flaw and my virtue. To care for others is to simply give them the ability to harm you. I've realised that there is no longer any point 2 break down or get depressed about it. After this post, I shall attempt 2 keep my mouth shut about anything to do with this issue. so if i dun give any more replys or seem to give one syllable replies, u pple should noe why.
But one last thing. I'm sorry to some people. Without me, this whole debate would probably have not happened. I am the root cause and it was unintentional but now I withdraw from this battle, this useless fight..
~Leaving the battlefield forever and never coming back.~

No comments: