Friday, April 22, 2005

Weird how songs can pull up and bring down my mood..

Today, sports meet at yio chu kang stadium... Temperature started getting a bit high so me and glo left half way... Believe that we pon? Rite... Anyway, we left early for irs lah.. Had to go to dolphin lagoon again to watch the training session. Reached there and saw big tour groups there... Bah! They crowd up the whole place. But managed to find a good spot to film the whole training performance, thanks to my height (sorry if i'm being ego)... and the raised platform helped too. Then after that, persuaded glo in letting me just loiter at the beach for a while..
I know that was being wu liao just wading into the sea but hey, my element is supposed to be water... If anyone had saw me, they would have think i was being lame.. Just wading into the sea... wearing berms??!! and just walking along the coastline with the water up 2 my knee level. Btw, it was high tide so berms got wet then flded higher... in the end, i heck care liao and entered the water til the water was like way above knee level, while still wearing my berms.. Found a seashell =) quite nice. It was just so tranquil there yet wished that i could just swim into the sea without worrying abt my berms getting wet.. To stay in that moment forever, just thinking about everything and yet, nothing.
Thank goodness i remembered to bring a change of clothes so changed into jeans and then made a quick trip to underwater world b4 rushing to tampines to meet shao. Met shao and then went to glo's hse... Slacked for a while then met vanessa and rachel at the busstop and brought them to shao's hse...
Here's the funny part. we were trying to film a tv ad for the public speaking competition so trial run a few times... There were so many bloopers... yep, my fault. it was too hard to try 2 control our laughter cos some of it was just plain funny. shaln't elaborate anymore.. But anyway, a lot, a lot of laughter... then glo actually taped down some of these bloopers without me knowing lor... sighs... lol but it was fun.
Went popular b4 heading to auntie's hse and saw.. Yep, the hai tun wan lie soundtrack... I want! Time to start skipping recess and lunch just to save up... Then headed to auntie's hse, played with jonathan, ate dinner, watch hai tun wan lie then went home. On the way back.. listening to mp3 player then some of the songs wanted to make me cry and that didn't make sense.. cos it's songs by jay chou, "an qing" and "kai bu liao kou".. I shouldn't b able 2 relate to "an qing" but strangely i did, even though i haven't went through that... Refer to the lyrics of the song to know what i mean... Aiyah, i was thinking about him lor.. that isn't fair... I want to forget him but that's not possible cos i see him too often for my own good.. Not my choice..
Shall not dwell on him and give him that much credit. bah. Choose not to like him and will keep by that. as long as i dun think about the past. memories, both good and bad.

No comments: