Sunday, June 25, 2006

coffee bean

Hmm... Time for another blog entry, I guess. A short one about yesterday and maybe today? -sniffs-

Met up with Sister Serena for lunch @ macs, talked to her, went to church. Service. For me, it was more of a reinforcement of things raised up during the conference... Went to Holland Village to wait for sammi. Oh well. Bad hearing. Thought she said meet at 5:30 but it was actually she'll leave her friend's hse at 5:30. So I was stoning outside Delifrance when I saw people from church. Heehee. Was supposed to have dinner as a section but i skipped. But still ended up seeing them at Holland V. Joined them while waiting for sammi. Stole a bit of food from jeann and then wandered around holland v with sammi. Wasn't sure what to do then I was random enough to suggest watching a movie but oh well, didn't cause of some reasons. Ended up at Coffee Bean. Nice comfy chairs! =) Bought something else other than my normal... For once. Blackforest. Only realized when I started drinking that it contained coffee. (yes yes, that was slow...) But not bad. Talked to sammi for about 2 hours there. Hmm... Made my way back home. And I'm too nice to sammi. Lol. Can't say no to her. Ended up staying awake til 2am... Haiz?! I blame it on the coffee. Lol. I wasn't tired til around that time... Which is unusual..

Today. A lot of lazing around the house. Yay. Watched another 2 disc of <>! Haiz. School starting tomorrow. Don't really dread it but don't look foward to it either? -shrugs- Hmm, High School Musical starting in 15 minutes or so? Shall go be a couch potato for the next 2 hrs... That's all then.

No comments: