Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Disney

Ok... There's seiously a lack of time for me to blog before I'm chased off the computer but I've been wanting to blog about about Disney ever since getting the soundtrack of Bambi 2 on Monday. (Thanks again. Lol.) But anyway, listening to the songs and just enjoying it made me remember of the past when Disney songs were like the only kind of songs that I knew of and could memorized the lyrics to quite a few. Hmm.
Shall do a quick summary of how I got introduced to Disney and how it kind of became part of me? Not just the songs, but some of the shows too. But more of songs actually... When I was young, as in like primary 1 or 2, Snow White was the first Disney film I watched. Then the list just continue... Various disney shows. But I like the songs a lot more, I guess. Hmm. The 3 CD "Disney Forever" collection from young... Ahh. It's probably around 7 years old? I remember how I used to replay the first few tracks of a certain CD a few times cause those were my favourites and began to memorize the lyrics (not on purpose...) Anyway, Disney soundtracks were mainly what I listened to and almost never heard pop songs... Seriously. Like my first real impression of pop songs were in primary 4. One song only. "My love" by Westlife... Out of point. Back to the topic at hand. Even now, though I listened to more songs, there's still a folder labelled "Disney" in my MP3 player, filled with several of my favourite songs... Mostly, I like them because of the lyrics but at other times, just the song in general. Been wanting to do a list of my favourite Disney songs and here goes... (not in any order.)

1) I won't say (I'm in love) - Hercules
2) If I never knew you - Pocahontas
3) Just around the riverbend - Pocahontas
4) Shooting star - Hercules
5) Reflections - Mulan
6) Can you feel the love tonight? - The Lion King
7) A whole new world - Aladdin
8) Beauty and the beast - Beauty and the Beast
9) Go the distance - Hercules
10) God help the outcasts - The Hunchback of Notre Dame
11) Part of your world - The Little Mermaid
12) Something there - Beauty and the Beast
13) There is life - Bambi 2
14) You'll be in my heart - Tarzan

Yeps... Don't think that's it but it shall do for now. Anyway, another short (?) list of favourite songs that's not from Disney but rather, animated films. Just produced by the other companies...

1) At the beginning - Anastasia
2) Journey to the past - Anastasia
3) Looking through your eyes - Quest for Camelot
4) The prayer - Quest for Camelot
5) On my father's wings - Quest for Camelot

Getting chased off the computer now so bye.

No comments: