Tuesday, June 06, 2006

More "scandalous" incidents...

Laadeedaa. Finally blogging about last week and stuff. Whee! Friday! =) Went out with hui shi, zheng xuan, adwyn and bryan. McDonalds' hotcakes are nice! -slurps- bryan is evil... he was tempting me with that pack of pure sugar. Pft. Me didn't want to go all hyper so ya... Watched poseidon again then after that, walked around a bit, met up with isaac. Pool! =) Then met up with hui shi, they all again. Neoprints. -gushes- the dolphins at Action City are so adorable!
-squeals- I want! Haha. Nah. Just kidding. Have a dolphin at home already but those are just a lot more huggable. -hugs- Ok... I think I'm getting a bit high. Lcell. Back home. -whew- Was worried about mum scolding me for watching poseidon again but well, she didn't say much.

Saturday! Renee came to church! -jumps- Whee! Finally... Anyway, she finally had a chance to meet Mel. Pft. I was bullied again. I want to watch Sky High! Pft... Anyway, the whole day was fun cause Renee came to church! =) (now i think i know why you pple think I'm les... rofl.) Anyway, went for dinner with Renee at Mad Jack. The food's ok... Oh ya, Island Creamery! -slurps- Ice Cream! Ok... I think I'm getting addicted to the ice cream. Too bad Renee had to leave at 8 plus so for the first time in a long while, I actually reached home before 10 on Saturday.

Skip Sunday and Monday. Not that much to blog about really... Ohh... The fun part. Today! Elmi Jie Jie's ROM! =) Anyway, let's do a chronological recap of the day. Woke up at 12. -smiles- Finally slept in for once during the holidays. Lazed around the house before going over to auntie's house with all the clothes and all. Lazed around til 3 before changing and all. Pft. Why is it so fun to doll me up? My mum and auntie seem to enjoy experimenting on me. Make-up, hair, etc... Whew. Good thing elmi jie jie steps in at times.Went to Hark Music Cafe... It's basically a cafe so ya. Might seem weird to hold the ROM there but it suits my cousin since she's musically-inclined and all. The whole thing was quite ok. =) Finally see elmi jie jie getting married! Hmm.. Still have the wedding dinner at the end of the year though. Haha. I'll be more busy then. Btw, new word: flower-maid. It's combination of flower-girl and bridesmaid. Lol. Ya... Hmm. That's about it for now. Feeling a bit sleepy... My sleep hours are upside-down again.

No comments: