Monday, June 26, 2006

first day of the new term

Hmm... Today was kind of different. PE first thing in the morning.
-cringe- Somehow, I almost blacked out... Nausea. Felt kind of disoriented and all. And it was like that went on for about 1 hr after running, which is kind of disturbing... Pft. Anyway, the rest of the day was ok. Ack. Module clash again. But more expected this time. Music theory or 3D art? Shall have to decide soon. Ohh! Got Bambi 2 soundtrack today! -jumps- Yayness. Thanks kor. Anyway, listening and enjoying the soundtrack made me think of my childhood obsession with Disney (that's still kind of exists). Lol. Hmm. Disney. The songs especially accompanied me through my childhood, all the way til upper primary. Even now, some songs are just really really nice and lift up my mood. =) I want to do a longer entry on Disney and all... But due to time constraints (guilty conscience of using the computer and tiredness), shall stop here for today. Maybe tomorrow? On a side-note: Is it a wise idea to dump 9 library books in my new bag? Not including school stuff... Haiz. Heavy bag tomorrow...

No comments: