Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Going out...

Hmm. As usual, I'll just be blogging about the previous days, including today. I think I'll not bother blogging about the weekend much since it was rather normal other than erm... getting roped in by my relatives to play mahjong. Yeps. Then sunday, usual. Too bad it was raining so couldn't swim.

Yesterday, went to watch "She's the man" with Renee and Mel at Cineleisure. Then went heeren before meeting Isaac at City Hall. Lunch, walking around Suntec, going to J8, just sitting down there and stoning + a bit of chatting... Ohh... Yayness! More or less figured out what I'm going to get at Jigsaw Puzzle World (finally...). Anyway, since my mum kind of agree to let me spend $200 there, it was kind of hard to decide what to get and all but yeps. Eye-ing one of those puzzles with a rather mystical feel. Bonus: there's a dolphin in the picture of that puzzle. The sad thing is too much of the money would be spent on frames for the various puzzles that I have... Oh well.

Hmm. Today. Had to run some errands at Raffles Place. Met kor for lunch. Then after that, went Jurong library and tried to find nice books. Couldn't really find anything nice to read. Came home, read a while then talked to mei on the phone. Dinner. Mum got a bit upset at me over a certain issue so things were rather tense. Was trying to calm myself down and relax by playing songs on the piano. Yay! Now have the piano score for "At the beginning". Thanks kor. =) Hmm... Anyway, I realized playing the piano has become a form of relaxation and at times, a way to let out my frustrations and just release my emotions.

~ Things have changed in unexpected ways ~
~ Why is it we never see things til they're right in front of our eyes?~
(Lol. Reminds me of how things were before lunch... Mos burger. Lol. But not only that...)

No comments: