Monday, November 13, 2006

2nd last week of school

This entry's almost a week overdue. Wanted to blog about how I celebrated the end of exams on Tuesday. But wasn't really in the mood so haven't blogged. And the past week was actually "blog-worthy" (if there's such a term? =p). But even now, I'm not really in the mood yet but if I continue to postpone the entry, it'll never be done. So I'll do in word/phrase form. =p

Tuesday: Last paper! Bowling ball. Bukit Panjang Plaza. Closed bowling alley. Swensens. Cut and paste. Jumbled up. Ice cream. Salmon baked rice. Library. Vanessa's house. Princess Diaries 2. Fruits. Photos. Phone call. Realization. Priorities.

Wednesday: Withdrawal. Disappointment. Decision. Mistaken. Rumours? Subway. Honey oat. Arcade. Flushed away. Excess of NUSHS people. CD search. Comparison of prices. Spending cash. Soundtracks! =)

Thursday: Delivery service. 1 extended til 3:30. Taunting of rain.

Friday: Delivery service. Cake buying. The story behind the plates (and spoons). Present. Surprise? (Not really, ya?)

That's it for now? Mum's going to be back soon. Shall attempt to practice my piano again. I know my first and 2nd attempt didn't really work out. -shrugs- Didn't realize that practicing piano can actually not work out. I mean, I've tried practicing twice already? And both times, couldn't persevere. >.< Oh well. Oh yes, I wanted to blog about today too. But forget it, I don't think that's such a good idea now. Mhmm. On the bright side, I want to see how bad tomorrow can get. Yeps.

No comments: