Sunday, November 19, 2006

illogical links

Initially, I wanted to blog about Worship Experience yesterday and one of the most interesting taxi rides that I ever had but now, I just want to blog something that's been occupying my head for a good part of yesterday.

"Cry". Clouds. Pictures of scenery. Bottle of water. MPH. "For one more day". Precious moments. Soundtracks. Can anyone figure out how these items all link together? Or how they're similar? Actually, the list can be way longer but right now, these are the few that I remember most. No, they're not a list of things that I like. Aybody up for playing hangman? All these items fall under one catergory. The word is 8 letters long. To help whoever's interested, many things can fall under this catergory. In the same way that KFC, mashed potatoes, neoprints, Cineleisure, MRT lines, so on and so forth can fall under the catergory. No, the word isn't memories by the way. It occured to me though. =p

Whee!! One more day... Tomorrow will finally come. I'm not counting down to the parent-teacher meeting or even Jonathan's birthday. I'm hoping that tomorrow marks the end of my tiredness. It's really draining to have to go through this really tired state for 3 consecutive days with anything to look foward to or anything to give me hope. The worst part is when sleep doesn't help anymore. Slept early last night at 10. But was tossing and turning a lot throughout the night and woke up quite a few times. Including that irritating time when I woke up at 5.05am. I really should stop looking at the clock. From then til 8 plus, it was aggravating. I wanted to sleep but the sleep wasn't restful. Very fragmented and uncomfortable. Oh well. That's that. Just wondering what will tomorrow hold? More tiredness? Or finally, the light at the end of the tunnel? I'll find out tomorrow..

No comments: