Sunday, November 26, 2006

NTUC concert

Don't feel like blogging about the whole of the past week.. Shall just blog about my brother's year-end concert yesterday. Skipped service and FUEL because of it. Anyway, went there and watched kids from various childcare centres perform. The accompanying music at time is really... cutesified. =p For example, the kids were doing a morning workout to this song which went "ohh eee ohh ahh ahh zing zang wala wala bing bang.." Was really amused by the whole performance. I like the finale the best though. 187 kids standing on stage and most of them singing the two songs chosen for the finale. The songs were "peng you" by zhou hua jian and "That's what friends are for". I want the songs!! Actually, there should be a copy of "peng you" somewhere around the house. Shall go dig it up later. Meaningful songs... =)

Yay. I know. "That's what friends are for" shall be the next song that I'll blog about in my MSN space. =) At least, I'm maintaining some of my blogs...

Not really in the mood to blog. >.< Oh well.

No comments: