Saturday, November 18, 2006

a kind of routine...

As I told mei, these few days and the next few would probably consist of me being at the hospital or me being at home with Jonathan. Of course, there's been a few "inconsistencies" here and there such as yesterday from noon til about 5. I'll blog about that first then blog about the general state of things.

Met up with those 3 during their break from arts fest rehearsal. Went to the arcade for a while before catching "Step Up". Hmm... It's not bad actually. The dance routines were impressive. Ohh. What is it with phrases and stuff like that speaking out to me?? I blame it on erm.. a guilty conscience? Laadeedaas. After that, drank one bowl of soup at Pizza Hut before I had to rush off and meet my mum. Went to the childcare and was very tickled by the behaviour of the kids there. And also by how short the chairs were. To think that I was once at that age and in that exact same childcare. Oh, I remember my mum once said this to me, "Are you very stressed or something? You're getting so tickled over such a simple thing." So yesterday, it occured to me. Was I really amused by what was happening or was I trying too hard to convince myself? Laadeedaas. But it was really heart-warming to see the smile on Jonathan's face during the whole time. After that, went down to the hospital. Left earlier than normal because Jonathan was being really restless and so had to bring him home.

Ohh! While blogging this, my mum called and told me that I can go for service later. Yay! =) I thought I was going to miss Worship Experience again.

Last thing to blog about. Even though I've been sleeping quite a lot, my eyes constantly want to close and I long to just sleep as much as possible. This tiredness started since yesterday or maybe even thursday? And I've got this really bad feeling that it's going to last for quite awhile. Even sleeping more doesn't seem to help much. The only good thing about sleep is that you're not aware of what's going through your head unless you have dreams or anything. But fortunately, I don't dream often. But one of the bad thing is that right before I sleep, my mind starts going on overload and I end up thinking too much or -cringe- imagining too much. Let's just say my head was having fun tormenting me before I fell asleep. And oh, my pillow was ever so comfortable yesterday. =p

No comments: