Thursday, November 16, 2006

drained - resting

For the first time in a long while, I've drained myself a bit too much physically, I think. =p Oops. Let's see. I didn't know how tiring it was to play DDR on standard mode. I tried for about 2-3 songs? Then after playing, had to pack up my stuff and all. I was exhausted. And course I wouldn't be going down to school tomorrow, had to empty out my locker today. Uhohh. Finally opened it for the first time this semester. Let's just say I really shouldn't have done everything today. I left my art supplies from last semester in the locker so had to bring everything back. So erm... I went home with as much stuff as when I came to school. My black sling bag, the plastic bag with the dance mat and a toolbox of art supplies. Heehee. It wasn't really heavy. More of bulky and troublesome. On the bright side, this is way better than the previous time I exerted myself so much physically. Looks like I really should train my endurance or something.

I'm supposed to go down to the hospital down but I think I'll take a nice, cold shower to wake me up or something. Then later, see the weather condition. Although I like the rain a lot, I do have some common sense (at times.) It started pouring 5 minutes after I came home. Yay! I have good timing. For once, I was happy that I missed the rain. Mhmm. And now, it's really heavy and I'm quite deterred from going down to Novena. >.<

After this post, I have this feeling that various people might want to kill me. Especially since my own actions made myself so drained. Time to pamper myself and let myself rest. I will rest and take care, ok? =)

No comments: