Sunday, July 02, 2006

start of something new?

Hmm. There's the urge to blog about the previous few days since it's become a habit but I've not been in the mood to blog so I think I'll make this entry really short. And I'll not elaborate on most things. Yeps.

Thursday
O levels Chinese Oral. New town secondary school. Piano lesson.

Friday
Youth Day celebration. Kor. Mei. Irritation. Rising of flag. Jurong Entertainment Centre. Pizza Hut. Being bullied. Library. Accomplishment. Influence.

Saturday
Nanyang funfair. Mistaken identity. Scandals. High school musical. Pasta. Meteorite. Presents. Sylvester. Dinner. Mad Jack. Issues. Island Creamery. Stoning. Waiting.

Hmm... Haven't blogged like that before. But ya, some of it makes a lot of sense while other things... you need to be there to know what I'm talking about. Lol. Never mind. Satisfied. I've blogged while not having to elaborate. Got to go to church soon for "Shout your fame". Pft. Renee can't go. -sulks-

No comments: