Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Holidays

Yayness! It's the start of the holidays... Anyway, there are quite a lot of things that I want to blog about and it feels weird to blog about everything in one entry since the mood of each topic is really different. Let's start off with the first two days of the holidays. First two days referring to Monday and Tuesday. Had to wake up early for Parent-Teacher meeting. -cringe?- Ok... It wasn't as bad as what I expected. CAP of 3.75... Sighs. To be really honest, I guess I'm aiming for a CAP of 4 next semester. It means I'll have to work a lot harder and all. We shall see... But ya, there are a few subjects I'm happy about and others that I feel need improvement. After PTM was some chinese lesson to help prepare for O-levels. But we ended up just chatting away about our marks and all... After that, went with Renee, Vanessa and Tian Cheng to JE entertainment for lunch. Lunch was amusing and we ended up just sitting at the foodcourt and talking for quite a while even after we finished our food and dessert. =) Then someone had to mention something about neoprints so off we went to take neoprints. Yayness! It was funny! Anyway, we went around walking and erm... I got a bit high on Lychee Ice? So haha... Then Renee and Tian Cheng both tried a bit of the drink and let's just say Lychee Ice blended is probably the most effective drink if you want to get high? Lol. Yeps. Took the bus home and was freaking Renee out. Too bad I had to stop before them.

Tuesday. SMO. Urk. The only time I really enjoyed taking part in SMO was like in Primary 6. Miss Advance Math... Even if I was like the only girl and had to put up with erm... competitive guys? Haha. But ya... Mrs Idil really helped a lot. The preparation for the competitions and all? Ok. Back to the present. After SMO, went back home to pick up cash before going to Orchard with Aaron, Renee and Tian Cheng. Went Plaza Sing for lunch. Whee! Pizza Hut. As usual, lots of laughter? Then we talked to Wheelock Place. Though I think we shouldn't have. -cough- Some people should take more care of themself... But anyway, wandered around Borders. Went a bit high over stationery in there and was let down when I found out that they used to have Bambi 2 soundtrack in Borders but now, out of stock.. Pft. Anyway, went to Takashimaya. Kinokuniya! Whee! More stationery... Anyway, in case you're wondering, I was supposed to help buy stationery for my mum so that's why I'm kind of being crazy? Then brought Renee to Art Friends. Whee! That place is nice! And we found 0.05 black pens? Like... Cool. Because it's really, really thin... But didn't buy. Then went to Orange Julius and just sit there and relax. Then Tian Cheng met us again and we all finally went to the MRT station. Lol. It's good that Renee can still get freaked out... But no longer because of me. Now, kor can take over the job? Heehee... Laadeedaa...

Ok. Time for something erm... less happy? Ok... Got a bit worked-up/emotional/moody yesterday... But the only thing that I'm happy about was that it ended in 15 minutes or so. But ya... Guess it was just a natural reflex to seeing things like that in black and white. I don't know if I'm disappointed with you and your opinions but there are just so many things that I feel like responding to but I shall refrain from doing so. Sighs. I want to blog more about this but it's hard. Anyway, one last point to make. You contradict yourself a lot, do you realize?

Oh yes... To those "evil" people who take delight in "torturing" me, I'm "pleased" to let you know that my brother is kind of taking over all your jobs. And like erm... To get me out of bed, he started tickling me all over, non-stop for like 10 minutes? So ya... Reminds me so much of each of you all. Pft. Laadeedaa. I think I shall have to meet up with you all a lot during the holidays, if not I'll miss you all too much. Haha.

No comments: