Tuesday, May 23, 2006

got tagged...

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of his/her perfect lover.
2. Mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this "game" and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the SECOND time, there's no need to go this again.
5. The most important thing: HAVE FUN DOING IT! (:

1. Nice to me (and others.)
Open
Intelligent
Non-egoistic (that crosses out every single guy in this world, doesn't it? lol.)
Honest
Able to tolerate me
Sensitive
Athletic

2. Guy (duh!)

3. 8 pple... Erm. Haha. Those pple who's contributing to my very active tagboard. Hui Shi, Gloria, Shao, Isaac, Bryan, Joseph, Sammi and Aaron (even though he hardly visits.)

5. Fun? Erm... It was rather easy. Considering that -cough- I did a list like that in my notebook before. Laadeedaa. Renee and Sylvie, remember? Haha... Disclaimer: I was highly bored and needed to fill up my notebook.

No comments: