Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Outing - mixing of various grps...

-cough- I think everyone's coughing too much and I'm kind of affected by them? Haha. People like Renee and Hui Shi?

Anyway, got back Biology and Chemistry today. Pleased with Biology paper 2. Higher than expected. Chemistry was ... not a surprise. But it's low. Not satisfied but I already knew what kind of results I would have after I completed the paper. Ended school early and went home.

Went j8 for late lunch. Swensens! =) But didn't eat the fries there for once and didn't eat ice cream either... Rare. Oh well. Was full anyway. Stoned at the busstop to wait for gan jie, glo and shao. Erm. Ya. Then bryan and his friend, joel met us later. Joel remembers me from MEW? It was like last year. I vaguely remember him so ya... Oh well. KFC aka torture session. Laadeedaa. I really should keep my handphone with me all the time. Yeps. It's worse when some person is just sitting there and laughing away. Hmph. Joel left. Then neoprints. Rofl... Trying to convince guys to take neoprints has never been easy. And shao was also a bit reluctant to take... cos of her attire. Sighs. The uniform's bad but not that bad... Erm. The first few shots were just wasted but it got better. I knew I should have looked through the decorations of each neoprints. Hui shi... Sighs. Only noticed a certain decoration after they pointed it out to me. Then went walking around randomly before going home. Yeps. That's about it. As you can probably tell by now, I'm "cutting" out stuff and omitting certain details. Oops?

No comments: