Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hyperness

Yay! Exams are over! For me, at least. To all the literature people, jia you! But then again, most of you don't read my blog..
Okie. Let's see, I've been extremely hyper and happy since I handed up the bio paper to Mr Andrew. Was getting restless in my seat while waiting to be dismissed. Came out of the hall with a large smile plastered on my face and I think Renee was being highly amused (yet again...) by me. Anyway, Renee's mum was nice enough to give me a lift to HPPS so I reached there earlier than expected. =)

Ok... Time to blog extensively about the time I spent there? Haha. Was asked about life in NUS High and considering it's a mixed school, the teachers had to make some comments. But I enjoyed chatting with the teachers and was helping Mrs Idil with some files. Quite relaxing to do such simple stuff... Laadeedaa. Then talked to Ms Tai and complained about Chinese in Chinese... Blushed quite a bit. Haha. Somehow, I can't figure out why I seem ego in front of people but when compliments are given (as in genuine ones), I don't really think it's accurate. Yeps. Then from 12 - 12:30, the teachers all had lessons so I was walking around the school and talking on the phone with sammi. Thanks sammi. =) Then continued talking with Mrs Idil and got a free cup of watermelon juice. -slurps- After that, talked to Ms Ng. Ahh. How much I miss talking to the teachers. The topics can range from the past to the present to the future... Yeps. The usual advice from teachers and all. Got chased off at around 2pm cause Ms Ng had to mark compositions. Oh well. Just in time to rush off for piano. Anyway, realized that I spent 3 hrs at HPPS. Not bad...

Piano lesson. Ah. I knew changing teacher was a good idea. =) Anyway, my teacher was understanding about the lack of practice. Whew... Oh ya. Got a task from my teacher to figure out the melody of a Jay Chou song. I feel accomplished! Figured out the song by playing around on the piano and listening to the song countless times... Yay! Shall try that for other songs as well. Maybe tomorrow? Whee! Hyperness. Anyway, here's my programme for the next few days... Go out with auntie and cousin aka piano teacher tomorrow. Thursday, slack at home and Renee's coming over. Yay! Haha. Friday's free for now... The nice thing about marking days... =) That's all for now. Whee! Laadeedaa.

No comments: