Sunday, May 14, 2006

Yesterday. (I'm running out of ideas.)

Sammi came to church yesterday! Lol. Actually, it's no longer as shocking as it would have been. Erm. Sermon was on Da Vinci Code. That's about it. FUEL was vaguely amusing. Mel, stop sabo-ing me, can? Pft. Dinner. Erm. Surprisingly lack of appetite. Was only thirsty and craving for ice cream and famous amos cookies. =) ReversO + Very Berry is nice! -slurps- Erm. Truth or dare is one of the worst games that can be played in public. -pokes the evil person who suggested playing the game ytd- Laadeedaa. Pft. The dare I had to do was erm... embarrassing. But relatively safer compared to the other options?! Like erm. Sammi and Mel, we were in public?! Pft. Laadeedaa. I think sammi enjoyed her dares though. Hmm. Sighs. I realized we like to ask questions that involve choosing the "lesser of two evils"... Like pick between ... and ... Laadeedaa. Sighs. The only nice thing I got out of yesterday was like I got to borrow one book each from sammi and mel. Thanks. =) Shall start on the books after I'm done with revision. Don't think I'm in the mood for blogging so didn't blog in detail and all. Leave a tag if you want me to edit this entry... Laadeedaa. But then again, most people only leave tags saying that I'm scandalous. Pft.

No comments: