Sunday, May 14, 2006

My nice mei. =)

Due to the fact that both of us are extremely bored, we shall devote an entry to each other.
(I am making too many dedications.. Sighs?)

Hmm. Renee is my nice, nice mei who is always nice to me (unlike some people...) Haha. She claims I'm influencing her. Laadeedaa. Am I? Ok. Let's see. Erm... She just told me that thanks to me, she talks on the phone more! Haha. I broke her previous record and it's right now 2 hrs! Oh. I like studying on the phone with her! I actually remember stuff from those calls.

Yay! She's another person who can stand my hyperness and randomness. Trust me, she has to put up with a lot of that.. She's getting influenced by my craziness. She claims she's getting crazier too!

Ok... Shall end it now. We're just doing this cause we're bored and want to destress from Chem. And btw, we're not les.

No comments: