Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Journey into life

Whee! Journey into life... Get a job... Erm. Superstar?! $60000... Then pay increases... Various ups and downs in life. Gaining and losing. Have twins... Unexpected events. Retire in peace?

Haha... Laadeedaa. Did that make sense? Well, that happened to me. Haha. At Renee's house right now. Just played "Life" so ya... That's why. If you think I was referring to real life, how sad... Anyway, been at Renee's house since after school. We were just lazing around her house, using the computer, doing sudoku (!) then watched Robots while eating lunch. Pizza! Yum. =) Went back to using the computer and I was just lying on the sofa bed in the room. It is really comfortable! Haha. Then played "Life" and now I'm typing this. That's all now. Laadeedaa. This is amusing. Anyway, before lunch, I was super high and being really crazy and hyper. Example: "shushing" myself and telling myself to stop talking nonsense. Isn't that proof enough? Yay. Hmm. I think I need to go off soon so ya... -sniffs- That's all for now.

No comments: