Saturday, May 27, 2006

Scandalous day? Nah...

Whee! Captain's ball is fun! I guess I enjoyed Games Day. If I wasn't playing captain's ball, I was probably talking and laughing away. I'll just blog about friday. One official game of captain's ball then after that, played a few rounds of friendly games with various people. Now it's clear why the guys were not allowed to play captain's ball. Haha. The 2 on 4 match was still tipped in the guys' favour. That tells you something, doesn't it? Oh ya, captain's ball brings back memories from the end of Sec 1 and Sec 2... Ok, time to stop thinking about the past, not when I'm blogging anyway.
After games day on friday, went out! Yayness! Haha. Anyway, a lot of unexpected things in the whole day that provide many memories that I want to keep. Yep. Ok... Time to stop being so vague. And just to check, who actually reads my blog and not just visit my tagboard? I'll like to know actually... Back to yesterday. Walked around Cineleisure and Takashimaya before having lunch. Watched X-Men3! Whee! Then neoprints. Yay! Finally another set of neoprints with sammi. I have to take more with her... Yeps. The day didn't end there but I'll stop blogging now. Haha. And yay, I got the 7th Pendragon book from Sammi! =) Thanks sammi, love you lots. (Now people, don't get jealous. Rofl...)

No comments: