Friday, July 28, 2006

Getting spoilt

Whee! Ok. I'm getting too pampered/spoilt. Heehee. Let's see. Yesterday, actually got permission to watch "The Lake House" with Mei and her family. Like, totally unexpected which made me so hyper! But yes, I was wishing I could watch and couldn't think of how I would find time to watch it and then presto! That's the nice, happy part. Then some other parts of the day, laadeedaa.

Ohh! Today! The day didn't start out all that good actually but then it got a lot better! =) Especially after 1:30pm! -bounce- Firstly, got let off early from bridging module then I became hyper. Add milo dinosaur and friends into the equation and you get... Us scarily high! And of course, there was a conclusion to the previous day so that helped a lot. Didn't think I deserved to be let off the hook that soon. So thanks! Anyway, ran with Mei and Kor around the track since I felt bad for erm... not running for 800m so she had to run. Dui bu qi. Yeps. Then later, proceed to E1-14 and just slack as usual? Ohh. Actually ordered KFC to our school.. Laadeedaa. Lol. So fun! Then later, more slacking which involved a bit of dance, lots of singing, chinese chess (?!), talking, etc... So fun! Whee! Then to top it all off, went library. Now, going to the library is more than enough. But plus the fact that I'm getting pampered and haven't gone to the library by myself for a month or even more? Heehee. So it was more like super fun! Yeps. Thanks kor. Whee! Then went home considerably later than usual but parents didn't say anything + chicken chop rice for dinner. So it's been great. I'm really blessed and for that, thanks to all those who make me feel this way. =)

No comments: